Senior Voice FAQ - Amazon Alexa Voice for
Senior Care, Assisted Living, and Senior Monitoring
Remote Device Wi-FI Setup
Before sending the Echo to your loved one, you can save their Wi-Fi network to it to help with setup.
First, plug in the device to start setup:
- Tap the screen and select a language.
- Select your Wi-Fi network name from the list of available networks.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password, then tap done in the bottom right corner.
- Type in your loved one's Amazon account email and password and tap Sign in at the bottom.
- Confirm the time zone and tap Continue to complete setup.
After setup is complete, use the following steps to save your loved one's Wi-Fi network:
- Swipe down from the top of the Echo Show screen and select Settings.
- Select Network.
- Scroll down and select Add a Network under Preferences.
- Type in the name of your loved one's network.
- Use the drop-down arrow under Security and select WPA/WPA2 PSK.
- Type in the password (case sensitive) under Wi-Fi Password.
- Select Save.
You can now unplug Echo Show, re-package it and send it to your loved one. Echo Show will connect to your loved one's Wi-Fi network after they receive it and plug it in. They will need to enter their Amazon account password on the screen for security purposes.
Starting at $19.95 a Month
Dedicated Alexa Assisted Living Monitoring
- Free No Cost Alexa Device With Monthly Subscription
- Low Cost, High ROI
- Starting at $19.95 a Month
Learn more about B2B and B2C Voice Assisted Solutions
We love talking about Voice Assistance. Let's talk about your business and how we can help.