Start with the first steps to optimize my local business for voice search:
- Get to know the local voice search ecosystem.
Users have a variety of devices and Google, Apple, Siri and Cortana.
- Know the three types of local business voice search.
You can optimize a local business for discovery, brand and knowledge voice search queries.
- Claim and optimize your Google My Business listing.
Google My Business powers all local business results in Google Assistant.
- Claim and optimize your Apple Maps business listing.
On Apple Siri, local business search results are powered by Apple Maps Connect.
- Claim and optimize your Bing Places business listing.
Bing Places powers local search results for Microsoft Cortana.
- Claim and optimize your Yelp business listing.
Amazon Alexa gets local search results from Yelp. Yelp also provides photos and reviews for Apple Maps and Bing Places.