How to set up and use Alexa Cast
- Log in to your Amazon account.
- Find a song or playlist you want to listen to and select it to begin playing.
- Swipe up from the music preview (a circular icon showing the album art) to reveal all of the music controls.
- Tap the button in the lower right of the play controls window (it looks very similar to the Google Cast icon).
- In that menu, select an Alexa speaker or a Multi-Room Music group.
The music should begin playing through the selected speaker or group, which also means you will also be able to control playback using your voice with commands like “Alexa, next song,” or “Alexa, volume down.”
If you want to stop playing through the selected speaker or play music through your phone again, open Amazon Music once more, open music controls, tap the Alexa Cast icon, and select Disconnect next to the currently selected speaker.